Be playful and daring with our Mid Tapered skirtChoose from any of our 400 fabrics to make up your dream skirt
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Skirt is cut higher at the front and crosses at an 'X' angle infront of the dancer's knee.
- Skirt tapers to a longer length at the back, (23-25") below the knee.
- The fabrics are designed to move and flow with you and so we use only the best quality chiffons and georgettes.
- The hems of the skirts are beautifully over-locked in threads that match the ribbons. You may request to have a specific colour of ribbon/elastic if you desire.
- Satin Ribbon: High quality Berrisford or Shindo ribbon, which elegantly ties and tumbles down at the back. It will not fray, stretch or knot at the first instance like many on the market!
- Elastic: Our comfortable elastic comes in multiple colours and shades to match every skirt and will assure that your skirt stays in place and won't move around while you're dancing. This is especially good for partnering work.
- Velvet Elastic: This is our most luxurious tie. It goes especially well with our 'Burnout chiffons' (Check fabric page) which all feature velvet in their designs.
SIZING The sizing on our wrap around ballet skirts are determined by the width on the waist and allows for an approximate 7" cross-over. The UK sizes are based on the most common store dress size measurements and are as follows:
UK size 2 (19-21" waist) UK Size 4 (21-23" waist)
UK Size 6 (23-25" waist) UK Size 8 (25-27" waist)
UK Size 10 (27-29" waist) UK Size 12 (29-31" waist)
UK Size 14 (31-33" waist) UK Size 16 (33-35" waist)