Sugar Plum Skirt
Every little ballerina deserves a magical Sugar Plum Skirt from BSBL
This skirt has an elasticated waist, perfect for those little dancers who just can't stop fiddling with ribbons. easy for a quick dress up option too.
- Our fabrics are designed to move and flow with you and so we use only the best quality CHIFFON, GEORGETTES, VELVETS and DEVORES to achieve this.
- The hems of the skirts are beautifully over-locked in threads that match the ribbons. You may request to have a specific colour of ribbon/elastic if you desire.
The sizing on our wrap around ballet skirts are determined by the width on the waist and allows for an approximate 7" cross-over.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so please let us know if you feel otherwise and we'll endevour to fix it!
Most of our skirts are cut on the BIAS to allow the rise and fall of the fabric to sculpt the dancer's movement - we dont skimp on the fabric!
We can CUSTOM ORDER specific lengths for a pattern surcharge of £5.
Size Chart (UK)
20-21" = Size 2
22-23" = Size 4
24-25" = Size 6
26-27" = Size 8
28-29" = Size 10
30-31" = Size 12
- Satin Ribbon: High quality Berrisford or Shindo ribbon, which elegantly ties and tumbles down at the back. It will not fray, stretch or knot at the first instance like many on the market!
- Elastic: Our comfortable elastic comes in multiple colours and shades to match every skirt and will assure that your skirt stays in place and won't move around while you're dancing.
- Velvet Elastic: This is our most luxurious tie. It goes especially well with our 'Burnout chiffons' (Check fabric page) which all feature velvet in their designs.
My skirts are strong and durable and can be happily washed with conditioner at 30 degrees in the washing machine in a washing bag (this prevents the ribbons from getting tangled up with everything else). Once washed, shake and hang out to dry there is no need to iron.